Sunday 9 July 2017

ESAD Blog Hop - Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue


Welcome back everyone 😊
This post is all about the ESAD blog hop
and out favourites from the 2017-2018 catalogue.. We hope to inspire your creativity by using some of our favourite products from the new catalogue.


You are currently here with me Kim Oliver, I have a full list of all the other participating members closer to the end of this post.

Now I couldn't actually pick a favourite!! It's true! 
I am in love with so much of the product that is available in this years catalogue it's RIDONKULOUS!...Can YOU pick a favourite??

 Well I needed help choosing, seriously!
Then luckily I received an order for a 1st Birthday card...
Whew! Choice was made lol 😊


Can you guess which suite I chose...
The order was for a little boy, does that help hehehe
You guessed it! I used the 'Birthday Delivery Bundle'
It has a whole suite to match and is super easy to create with, the DSP has matching stamps AND matching dies!!! The dies actually match the pictures on the paper OMG what more could you ask for! There are matching ribbons as well as matching embellishments too
It's that good projects almost create themselves! Shhhhh

Okay enough chit chat
Here is my card

Surprise

#birthdaymemoriessuite #KOCreationscards #stampinup #popandtwistcard #firstbirthdaycard #cardmaking #boysbirthday #animalsonparade #papercrafts #funfolds


Look at those adorable animals on parade!
I used the honeycomb balloons for some added dimension on the card front and also fussy cut the three balloons to let them wander off the card front, behind the bear. The sentiment is from the 'Birthday Delivery' stamp set and has been stamped in Pacific Point.
My card base is Pacific Point card stock with  whisper white card stock as a contrasting layer.

Now if you have just skipped ahead and looked at the pictures below you will have noticed that the surprise is that this card is a Pop and Twist card.

Now I am not writing down all of the instructions. That would take FOREVER!!
 BUT,
 I will add the Youtube video from Maymay Made it Crafts.
This is where I got the instructions from.
They were super easy to follow, as the heading says lol.
I just adjusted the sizes to suit our metric measurements.



Open view of Pop and Twist card

#birthdaymemoriessuite #KOCreationscards #stampinup #popandtwistcard #firstbirthdaycard #cardmaking #boysbirthday #animalsonparade #papercrafts #funfolds


This open view really shows the die cut images off quite nicely. Don't you think?
The fox and banner, the present, the cake and the party hats were all cut from the DSP using the matching dies the 'Birthday Friends Framelits' set.. How awesome is that!  No fussy cutting required!
 This whole card was made using one sheet of DSP.
The stripes used are just the opposite side of the animal parade sheet used for the front and inside images..

Half Open View

#birthdaymemoriessuite #KOCreationscards #stampinup #popandtwistcard #firstbirthdaycard #cardmaking #boysbirthday #animalsonparade #papercrafts #funfolds


I know Alex's Mum loved his card made special for his very first birthday!
 Alex's first Birthday was actually yesterday. 
So, Happy Belated Birthday Alex, I hope you had an amazing day little man.

Frontal and Inside View

#birthdaymemoriessuite #KOCreationscards #stampinup #popandtwistcard #firstbirthdaycard #cardmaking #boysbirthday #animalsonparade #papercrafts #funfolds


Well thank you so very much for visiting my blog, I do hope you have enjoyed my creative efforts today. 
Here is the list for the other participating members. 
You can either click the name after mine or use the NEXT button to be taken directly to Sandra Mastello's awesome project and blog.


Blog hop participants:


If you are looking to purchase any of the items I used to create my project with, then look no further than the carousel below.
It has every item listed for your convenience and is listed directly to my online store.




16 comments:

  1. So cute Kim, the DSP looks great and I'm sure Alex would have loved the magic of the twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I love this suite so much and you have done such a brilliant job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card to receive on your 1st Birthday, Lucky lil boy Alex <3 I have overlooked this suite, you may have convinced me to buy it now...LOVE the twist Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a card to treasure! Just like a story book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooove the balloons coming off the side of the first card. :) Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing set and your projects are WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is ridonkulously cute and amazing. A special card for a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Kim! What a special card for a special birthday memory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this product suite and you have certainly made a card to treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just AWESOME!! I'm yet to try this technique and your card makes me want to find someone with only 4 letters in their name and make one! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. I really love the pop and twist cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a truly fabulous first birthday card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amazing card Kim. I made my first Pop & Twist card on the weekend with Bundle of Love DSP for a 21st Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are so much fun aren't they Kim, fun to make and fun to receive! This bundle works so well I love how bright and playful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this DSP and your card is gorgeous and I love this bundle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)