Wednesday 15 March 2017

International Blog Highlights - All Things Thanks



Welocme back crafter's :)



Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. 
You can do that here - http://bit.ly/KyliesMarchHighlights

Our theme for this highlight is using the stamp set 'All Things Thanks!' 
This is a Wonderful stamp set with so many gorgeous sentiments. 
We wanted to highlight how versatile it really is.

 I had a stack of back grounds, die cuts and other bits and bobs laying around from previous card makes and technique trials. I thouht this would be a perfect opportunity for me to show this stamps sets versatility.

I quite often make 2 full A4 sheets of backgrounds, but may only get time to make 2 or 3 cards including the insides....I also have a little bag filled with excess diecuts and offcuts.

 Here is a quick shot of what I had to work with from my stash!

#Wastenotwantnot #Allthingsthanks #Usingscraps

I only ended up with a third of the little bits left and that was because, once again I ran out of time.... School pick up became more important!

I will now share the cards I made using the 'All Things Thanks' stamp set to complete these cards....


There is just one shot of each card.

CARD 1


#Justforthehostess #Giftoflove #Watercolour #Resistemboss #Emeraldenvy #Allthingsthanks

CARD 2


#Birthdayblooms #Inkblending #Mintmacaron #Dapperdenim #Allthingsthanks

CARD 3


#Helpingmegrow #Bokeheffect #Inkblending #Peekaboopeach #Watermelonwonder #Allthingsthanks

CARD 4


#Builderbirdcage #Bokeheffect #Inkblending #Allthingsthanks

CARD 5

Would have been if I remembered the sentiment! pffft lol

#Helpingmegrow #Wisteriawonder #Vellumstamping #Sticthedshapes #Allthingsthanks


This little gorgeous Wisteria Wonder number above is being entered into #GDP078  I was intending to make a card for this challenge tomorrow...but when I looked at the challenge this afternoon I realised what I already had made fit the challenge perfectly!!! And yes I forgot to stamp a sentiment lmao...I only noticed after the picture was taken
'Forehead Slap'

here is the sketch challenge this week.
Psssst I was lucky enough to be a winner last week!! You can click HERE to see that winning project. So excited about that...I adore entering what I make into little challenges. The challenges themselves help to keep my creative juices flowing and sometimes when I don't have the mojo they really help to bring it back!


  Continuing on with 'All Things Thanks' once again.

CARD 6


#Allthingsthanks #Handmadebackground #Allthingsthanks


CARD 7


#Detaileddragonflythinlits #Inkblending #Positiveandnegative #Allthingsthanks



CARD 8


#Justforthehostess #Fabulousflora #Watercolour #Resistemboss #Allthingsthanks



CARD 9


#Liftmeupbundle #Liftmeup #Bokeheffect #Inkblending #Allthingsthanks



CARD 10


#Liftmeup #Upandawaythinlits #Bokeheffect #Inkblending #Allthingsthanks

Did you notice the whisper white ballons in the background!?!

AND 

CARD 11


#Specialreason #Bokeheffect #Inkblending #Allthingsthanks

Well! What do you think???

All of these cards will be sent either as R.A.K cards or given as thanks to my customers to show my appreciation.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog - http://bit.ly/KyliesMarchHighlights to vote for my project. 
I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.


Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is still happening! 
Until the 31st MARCH
Spend $90 to earn one FREE product. 
You can choose any of the products in the images below as your FREE item!.
1st release Catty

No automatic alt text available.

2nd Release Catty

Image may contain: text


If you live in Australia and LOVE paper Crafting of any desription or perhaps you would like to earn extra money, then Stampin Up may be just the thing you need!
I am always looking for new people with a love of papercrafting to join my team.
AND
What an AMAZING time to join Stampin Up...Not only do you get a 20% discount on all of your products for joining BUT $169 gets you $235 worth of gear- PLUS 2 free stamp sets. 
If you are a crafter, its a great time to join!!! Awesome deal too!

Click HERE  to sign up and start getting your %20 discount on all your Stampin' Up! products!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
I hope you have enjoyed my creative efforts.

If you have any questions please ask them in comments below. 
I always reply x 



















30 comments:

  1. Wow Kim .... You Are Amazing!! :) This is an awesome bunch of cards, loving your bokeh backgrounds! It is a whole gallery all on it's own! Love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl :) I went through a Bokeh phase hehehee

      Delete
  2. WOW! what an amazing stash of cards you now have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... I bow down to your commitment to use those bits up. I stash mine away ... ready for that moment ... that moment that comes. You've inspired me to get out all my bits and bobs and use them. Fab collection of cards. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Louise... I would lvoe to see what you create with your bits :D I look forward to your post x

      Delete
  4. Love them all Kim. As I was scrolling through I kept saying....no that's my favourite....no that one is....so it is safer to just say they are all fabulous. Love your commitment to using your left overs. In patchwork we call them UFO's - unfinished objects - and I have lots in every medium and technique. I need to follow your example.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Lou I love the terminilogy UFO ... I on;ly did this as I ahev some spare time...A rare commodity here lol as I am sure it is in very house hold.WOW You sew too! I used too hahaha now it's all paper and mixed mediums applied to paper... Very happy you think my bits and bobs cards are fabulous.. I was happy with them too x

      Delete
  5. Wow!! you have been very busy creatively. Love the showcase! you have succeeded in showing just how versatile this set is! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Nadi :D My objective has been partly completed ... Now to send some as RAK's to complete the mission xx

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous collection of cards Kim and a genius idea to use up all the leftover bits ... You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Lea, they will be put to good use :)

      Delete
  8. What a range of projects with different techniques. You definitely showed how versatile the stamp set is, great job Kim. Jay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jay :) I was hoping to do just that with my stash!

      Delete
  9. Your colouring just takes my breath away Kim! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. You were so motivated by this challenge! I love all of these cards, so beautiful, every one! I think my favorite might be the blue one with the Birthday Blooms... or maybe the hot air balloons with the pink and purple bokeh background. Thanks for the plethora of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I really enjoy getting the most out of my sets and efforts :)

      Delete
  11. What a lovely card you created for GDP love the addition of the dragonflies :) Thank you for playing along at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being one of our special mentions this week Kim! Wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you GDP team I am elated to be getting a special mention :)

      Delete
  13. What a massive array of cards! Kim, I love the background of number 7. Have you just sponged and blended or have you done something else to it? You little Wisteria Wonder is very sweet. I like how you've cut up the dragonflies and place them on the card. The white splatters add a great deal to the design. Congratulations on your Special Mention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan :) Thank you for stopping by...Yes it is a massive array lol I was unsure about putting them all up, but in the end I did as you saw hahaha. For card number 7 it is all sponging and blending yes :) I love trying different shades together and making my own backgrounds, I always end up with extra too lool.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)