Wednesday 13 December 2017

International Highlights - Stampin Blends - Birthday Blooms


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am taking part in the International Blog Highlights which are hosted by Kylie Bertucci

You can VOTE for your favourite project during these highlights.
Vote by clicking HERE.

OR CLICK BUTTON BELOW

The theme for this month is All Things Flowers.
I find that I tend to be drawn to floral themes a lot lately, and this is one of those times.
The colours in flowers range from muted hues to rich and vibrant. I chose rich and vibrant today for my floral card.



My card is number 13 in the Gallery. Register your VOTE by clicking on the heart in the top right
corner of the picture.

Here is my card.

You Are The Extra In My Ordinary

The sentiment is from the 'So Many Shells' stamp set

#KOCreationscards #Birthdayblooms #uplifting #Yellowrose #Flowers #Garden

By repeat stamping the rose image in the background and then layering the same image just coloured and fussy cut the results are so striking.
For interest I splattered some dark daffodil delight over the black and white stamped images.
To colour my gorgeous rose I used the NEW Stampin' Blends now available from Stampin' Up!
I love how vibrant the colours are, don't you?

 The colours I used for my card are Light and Dark Daffodil Delight combined with Light Pumpkin Pie blended into the darker sections of the flower. The leaves are Light and Dark Old Olive blended.
I added my highlights just by using the Colour Lifter pen.
 For my sentiment I used the water colour markers on my stamp. Colour used were Old Olive and Daffodil Delight along with Basic black.


 I must say that these Stampin' Blend pens are just RIDICULOUSLY EASY to use!

Have you tried them yet? I was so pleasantly surprised when I started! The colours just glide on for both the brush tip and pen tip. No dragging on the paper, no catching, pilling and if you add a bit too much colour to your project or put some colour where you don't want it, FEAR NOT!
Just grab the Colour Lifter and rub it on the area you want it gone from!
SIMPLE!


A point of interest too is that you can purchase your set any way you like.... 
One at a time, 
In colour pairs 
OR
 Just go all out and purchase the whole set in one hit! 

There are choices to suit every budget!



Don't forget if you like my card to vote by clicking the image below.
 My card is card number 13 in the gallery.
To register your vote for your card choice just click on the heart in the top right of the picture.


Would you like to purchase any of the items used to create my card with?
Then please use the carousel below, it has all of the items listed and is linked directly to my store for your convenience.





Thank you so very much for visiting me today.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them in the comments section.
I ALWAYS REPLY.
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)