Sunday 14 January 2018

ESAD 2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration blog hop - Petal Passion

No automatic alt text available.

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.
Have you just arrived from the wonderful Kelly Kent's blog? Thats because today I am hopping with E.S.A.D. 

Image may contain: text

Our theme today is the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogue products.

I have added a full list of names towards the end of this post to enable you to keep following the blog. The next person directly after me is Ellen Woodbridge, you can also use the NEXT BLOG button closer towards the bottom to get to Ellen's post..


My card project today has been created using the 'Beautiful Peacock' stamp set.

Beautiful Friend


#KOCreationscards #Beautifulpeacock #Stampinup #2018saleabration #2018occasions #cardmaking #Rubberstamping #Birds

Angled View


#KOCreationscards #Beautifulpeacock #Stampinup #2018saleabration #2018occasions #cardmaking #Rubberstamping #Birds

Please click the button below to be taken to Ellen's blog. I know you will find some wonderful inspiration.


No automatic alt text available.



If you are looking to purchase any of the items I used to create with then please use the carousel below. It has all items used and is linked directly to my store.



Thank you so very much for visiting me today. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 
I always reply.




15 comments:

  1. Oh my I love, love, love what you have done with this peacock. Fantastic work. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Hello from Largo Florida USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i do like what you've done with the Peacock set. It's not one that grabbed me but maybe i need to give it another look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card Kim. Love the peacocks colourful plumage x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stamp set isn't it. So much you can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorg! Absolutely love that majestic, colourful peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your peacock card Kim it is truly so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the multi-colour peacock Kim - truly fabulous!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim! I can't wait for my peacock to arrive, she's hatching now and I think she needs to be beautiful and multicoloured like yours! Megan Lenske

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have made a feature of the peacock with the swirls behind the raised image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW pretty, I haven't inked up this set yet!!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)