Thursday 21 December 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - True Gentlemen

Image may contain: text

Hello 😊

I am hopping today with the SDBH crew.

Our theme for the month is Favourite Designer Series Paper.

My fave constantly changes, seriously! 
I will admit to owning LOADS of DSP and quite often more than one of the same (yep I'm addicted).

Anywho, My fave this week is from the NEW Occasions Catalogue.
*SIGH Yes there is LOADS of gorgeous stuff in this upcoming catty!

If you haven't got your copy yet then please email me!
Australian residents only

 I have chosen to use the True Gentlemen DSP  which is shown towards the back of the catalogue as a suite. Being a suite I chose to use the matching stamp set Truly Tailored and the True Gentlemen Buttons.

Here are the cards I made

Group Shot

True Gentlemen


#KOCreationscards #Truegentlemen #Dapperguy #Malecards #Stampinup #Hipster #Cardmaking

 If you look closely you will see I have added a couple of items from the 2107 Holiday catalogue.

Can you pick them?
OK I will tell you. I have added the Jute twine to the large buttons plus some small pieces from some Foil Snowflakes.
The card directly below has linen thread behind the sentiment itself.

Classy Guy

#KOCreationscards #Truegentlemen #Dapperguy #Malecards #Stampinup #Hipster #Cardmaking


I used only one sheet of from the DSP for all 4 cards ... Just because I ran out of time to use any more sheets! 
I do plan on making a few more cards with some more of the gorgeous manly papers that are part of the set. When things quiet back down again, after Christmas. lol

Round Dapper

#KOCreationscards #Truegentlemen #Dapperguy #Malecards #Stampinup #Hipster #Cardmaking

I love the simplicity of this card and the button accents are the perfect accompaniment to the card. 

Square Dapper

#KOCreationscards #Truegentlemen #Dapperguy #Malecards #Stampinup #Hipster #Cardmaking

The reverse side of the stripes is the cute bows, but I was a little worried that they were a little busy, so I added squares behind the focal plus the button accent too.

Looking Sharp

#KOCreationscards #Truegentlemen #Dapperguy #Malecards #Stampinup #Hipster #Cardmaking

Here I used the striped side once again but kept a more CAS look to accompany the sentiment.
Items won't be available from the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogues until January 3rd 2018.





I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you and brightened your day. You are currently visiting Kim Oliver. Please see the list below to hop through all of the participants to see all their projects. You don't want to miss any!"








Thank you so much for stopping by.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I always reply!

13 comments:

  1. These cards are so handsome, Kim! I think I need to fast track my order for this new DSP! Thank you for joining in the final Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop for 2017. I hope to see you hopping with us in the new year. Wishing you & your family a very merry Christmas & a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I like the new look of your blog! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jessie x Merry Christmas to you and your family also xx

      Delete
  2. Love the colors. This is a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome! I can't wait to get to use this DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I struggle with masculine so was happy even though they are basic

      Delete
  4. My favorite cards to create are masculine so I loved seeing all of your "dapper" projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, I need to try more of them I think.

      Delete
  5. I love how you have showcased this DSP Kim. Certainly very dapper cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice, Kim! Guy card ideas are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I find them harder to do as I don't create them enough. I should change that!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)