Friday 22 December 2017

Painted With Love used with Friendships Sweetest Thoughts

Image may contain: text

Welcome back to my blog everyone.

Today I am taking part in a little gallery hosted by Kylie Bertucci
Every week Kylie shares her teams projects and gives you the viewer the opportunity to vote for your favourite.
You can vote for my project HERE

Here is my project.
I tried my hand at a CAS design (Clean And Simple)

I have shared a really small sneak peek at some new DSP that will be released from the 3rd of January 2018 called 'Painted With Love'. I have accompanied this with an adorable new stamp set called 'Friendships Sweetest Thoughts'

Friendship

#KOCreationscards #Paintedwithlove #Friendshipssweetestthoughts #Wedding #Engagement #Love #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Gift #Handmade


You can vote for my project 
HERE
over the next 6 days.


I can see this card being used for an engagement or even a wedding.


Two Hearts


#KOCreationscards #Paintedwithlove #Friendshipssweetestthoughts #Wedding #Engagement #Love #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Gift #Handmade
I loved it so much I made another, but used a retired embossing folder and changed up the image within the small heart.... Just for a small difference.

Don't forget you can VOTE for my project by clicking 

HERE



The 2018 New Year holds some AWESOME times for fantastic deals with Stampin' Up!
As from January through to March is also SALE-A-BRATION TIME!

That means for every $90 you spend you can chose a free item from the Sale-A-Brations catalogues. 

Do you have your catalogues yet?


If not then you can get a copy of these SUPER DUPER catty's by emailing me


Australian Residents only.

Some of the items used are currently available. You can see them in the carousel below.
The carousel is linked directly to my store for your convenience.



Thank you so much for visiting with me today.
If you have any questions please fee free to ask the in the comments below.
I always reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)