Friday 27 October 2017

Shabby Chic Floral Phrases - #GDP110

#KOCreationscards #Shabbychic #Crushedflowers #Handmadeflowers #Cardmaking #Papercraft #Floralphrases

Hello 😊

Today I am using the Floral Phrases stamp set along with the matching Detailed Floral Thinlits to create this gorgeous Shabby Chic card.

I have entered this card into #GDP110 as it fits with the sketch challenge you can see pictured below



Shabby and Thoughtful


#KOCreationscards #Shabbychic #Crushedflowers #Handmadeflowers #Cardmaking #Papercraft #Floralphrases


  My idea for this card came from watching a video of

Bibiana Cameron's 

The colours I used are Whisper White, Blushing bride and Basic Grey.
By crushing opposite corners I made my card a bit grungier and gave the effect of Shabby Chic while still managing remain clean and tidy.

If you are searching for any of the items I used to create this card with, then please refer to the carousel below. It has all items listed FOR SALE and is linked directly to my store.



Thank you so very much for visiting today.
If you have any questions please ask them in the comment section below.
I always reply to a question 😉

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim, ooh yes, it is a shabby chic look and I like it. There are so many elements in this design but they all go fit in their little places so well.
    I love our flowers and the colour combo. A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and that flower .... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many details! WoW! Awesome work.
    Love your card.
    Thank´s for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Kim! That flower you've created is wonderful - really brings it all together. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)