Monday 9 October 2017

Love is in the Air - #CI18

Welcome back everyone 😊

I had some time to create yesterday so once again I looked through my list of upcoming events that I have in my Diary.
I found that I have an engagement party to attend soon as well as a wedding.

So I got cracking and created two gorgeously sweet cards just for these purposes. You will only see one here today though.


I am entering them both into the colour challenge at Colour Inkspiration challenge this week #CI18

Image may contain: people sitting, plant, motorcycle, flower and outdoor
The colours are Powder Pink, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand and Sweet Sugarplum.

I have entered one card already, but as I used the above colours again for this card I thought, why not enter again 😊

and here it is.

Love is in the Air

Wedding Card 

#KOCreationscards #Sunshinesayings #Watercolorwords #Sheetmusic #Watercolorwash #Tabsforeverything #Wedding #Engagement #Party #DIYgifts
You can see the other card peeking behind it, this was created for my friends engagement and I will share that card during the upcoming International Highlights.

The card has been created using the following stamp sets and products.

Stamp sets:
  • Watercolour Wash, Sunshine Sayings, Tabs For Everything and Watercolour Words

Cards stock:
  • Thick whisper white as bases
  • Basic Grey layer
  • Normal whisper white for the card front.
Inks:
  • Powder Pink, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand and Sweet Sugar Plum
Adhesives:
  • Multipurpose Glue
  • Mini Stampin Dimensionals


To finish this card I used my Basic Grey Stampin' Write marker to draw some musical notes.


I do hope the recipient loves their card as much as I enjoyed creating it. 
I simply adore mixing and matching stamp sets to create a unique card for any occasion.

If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to create this card with, then please use the carousel below. It has all items listed and is linked directly to my store




Thanks you so much for visiting with me today.
If you have any questions please ask them in the comments section below.
I always reply 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)