Sunday 3 September 2017

ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Welcome back 😊
Today I am blog hopping along with ESAD.
We are all choosing something from the new catalogue to showcase. We hope to inspire your own creativity with our projects shared with you today.





You are currently here with me Kim Oliver. I have a full list of participants closer to the end of this post.

I have chose to use the Painted Harvest Bundle which can be found on page 48 of the 2017 Holiday Catalogue. It is already proving to be quite a popular and versatile bundle!

When you buy bundles you automatically save 10% on the total cost of the two items.
I love bundles AND saving 😉 Don't You!

Have you got your copy yet??



Here is my card using products from this catalogue.

Thankful

#KOCreationscards #Thanksgiving #Sunflowers #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Gifts #Givingthanks
I adore mixing and matching sets, can you pick which set the background image is from?
Look below to find out  >> 😄 <<

Card stock and Accessories

  • Painted Harvest Bundle (146021)
  • >> Graceful Garden stamp set (143849) <<
  • Black Rhinestones Jewels (144639)
  • Crushed Curry A4 (131288) card stock. Folded in half and cut at 10.5cm.
  • Thick Whisper White A4 (140490) card stock trimmed to leave a 2mm edge. Plus a small piece for stamping the Sunflower.
  • A small scrap piece of Basic Grey (121689)
  • Elegant Eggplant ink pad. (126969)
  • Crushed Curry ink pad. (131173)
  • Multipurpose Glue (110755)
  • Dimensionals (104430)

Angeled View

#KOCreationscards #Thanksgiving #Sunflowers #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Gifts #Givingthanks

Basic Directions

  • The base for this card is Crushed Curry with a layer of Thick Whisper White for the front.
  • The sunflower has been stamped using Elegant Eggplant and Crushed Curry. 
  • This has then been fussy cut and set aside to add later.
  • I punched out the leaves using the matching leaf punch also set aside to add later.
  • The background has been stamped using the lattice from Graceful Garden stamp set in Basic Grey.
  • Stamp the flower shadow stamp in elegant eggplant over the top of the lattice stamped image.
  • Place your fussy cut sunflower and leaves with dimensionals and glue.
  • I have added black Rhinestones to finish found on page 53 of the new 2017 Holiday Catalogue.
To keep following through this fabulous hop please use the next button or you can just jump to any name from list below.
No automatic alt text available.
Blog Hop Participant List
32. Delys Cram


Thank you so very much for stopping by and visiting with me today.
If you would lke to purchase any of the items I used to create this simple card with please use the carousel below.


If you have any questions please ask them in comments below.
I always reply.

24 comments:

  1. I think this is going to be a very popular stamp set. Thanks for sharing Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower ! Love this card Kim , ypu have created it beautifully as usual !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kim. I too, love this stamp set and I love the vibrancy of the Elegant Eggplant. Thanks also for participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Kim. I love the flower in the Elegant Eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp set is so popular, I feel like I am the only one who doesn't have it yet! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this flower in purples it is so beautiful gorgeous Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background stamp! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of Elegant Eggplant and Crushed Curry. Certainly makes the card "pop"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stampset and I love the colour combination you have used - lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the colour combo & simple layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kim. I'm thinking another one for the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Kim - great colour combination! Can't wait for my set to arrive! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Kim, love your colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Kim, love the black rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, another great colour combo Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Kim. I totally love the purple flower, so nice to see it being used in other tones rather then "sunflower" colours. Such an elegant card! Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a rich vibrant colour combination Kim. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colours! Awesomely executed card as always Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Kim. This stamp set is still on my wish list but I think it will be on the next order I do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Kim, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Kim. The colour combo is great and the stamping behind the flower is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)