Wednesday 27 September 2017

Enjoy The Little Things In Life Design Team - Halloween


Welcome back crafty people 😊 I am so happy you could join me today.
The Video Blog Hop Design Team are a group of demonstrators from all over the world.
We all get together on the last Wednesday of each month to share with you some wonderful projects and tutorial videos. We hope to inspire you with new ideas and hopefully give you some helpful tips along the way.
Today's theme is - Halloween

You are currently here with me Kim Oliver of Australia. You will find a list for the names of the other DT members.


Have you ever created something and then been inspired by what you created?
Well that was me just recently 😉

 I have been creating some Halloween inspired cards using the Creep it Real stamp set and the Spooky Nights DSP.
Those two card creations eventually led to these little projects pictured below.

BOO

Monster Treat Bags
#KOCreationscards #Creepitreal #Halloween #DIY #Treatbags #Partytreats #Kidsparties #Stampinup #Papercraft

I have two children that are still at the 'trick or treat' age (8 and 7) and both love getting dressed up and knocking on doors while yelling Trick Or Treat! They of course LOVE eating all the lollies too 😆

Each year a few of the parents all walk around as a large group with our little Ghosts, Ghouls, Witches and Monsters (all aged under 10) mainly so they don't harass any one who isn't participating in the Halloween evening. Halloween just isn't a huge deal here in Australia.

So, this year I decided that I would create a treat bag to hand out from our little family to each of the little ghouls etc at the end of our evening excursion.
I really think they will get a kick out of them!





You can see how I made these Little treat bags below.





What did you think?
Don't these fangs look awesome with the lollies poking through!!



#KOCreationscards #Creepitreal #Halloween #DIY #Treatbags #Partytreats #Kidsparties #Stampinup #Papercraft

Only another 16 to make! hahahaa

To continue your journey through our hop please click the name directly after mine.









If you are searching for any of the items I used to create these bags, then please look no further than the carousel below. 
It has each item listed and is linked directly to my store.


Thank you so very much for visiting with me today.
I do hope you enjoyed my video too.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them in the comment section below.
I always reply!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you so very much for the inspiration! I will be making these as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, so happy you lvoe them :) I hope your friends and family love them x

      Delete
  2. These are awesome Kim! I'm not usually huge in Halloween stuff, but I love these 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)