Wednesday 20 September 2017

#CI17 - Creep it Real!


Welcome back everyone 😊

I had a spare moment today, so I thought I would play with a colour challenge from 
Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Flirty Flamingo. 
I entered this card into the #CI17 colour challenge 😁
Aren't they just fun colours!

I decide to pair these colours with the Creep it Real stamp set available from the Holiday Catalogue
(last page)


Creep It Real

#KOCreationscards #Halloween #Creepitreal #DIY #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Monsters #Kidscards


Basic Instructions

My background was created by repeat stamping the sentiment 'Creep It Real' in Lemon Lime Twist.
I layered this upon Flirty Flamingo and basic black card stock. 
I then addded these layers to my card base of Lemon Lime Twist.
I stamped the teeth image in memento tuxedo black then coloured with aqua painters and ink pads.
I made sure that the mouth was deliberatley grimy looking and added black blemishes to the lips too, all in the name of halloween lol.
When all done I applied versamark with a brush to the lips and teeth only and added clear embossing powder, heating until the powder had melted and was smooth. This gave the illusion of depth. 
I also went around the letters with my black stampin write marker to add depth to the lettering.
I then fussy cut this out..
The lollies were stamped and then fussy cut, just to add a little more interest to the frontof my card.


Inside View

#KOCreationscards #Halloween #Creepitreal #DIY #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Monsters #Kidscards


For the inside I stamped the sentiment and the lollies in the centre of the card.
Using my Stampin' Write markers I rubbed the colours around the edge of the stamp, huffed and a placed this over the sentiment.
Using a pencil I coloured lightly the tongue.
I decided that this mouth and teeth set would be free of grime and blemishes, as if the teeth and mouth had been cleaned hahaha.


#KOCreationscards #Halloween #Creepitreal #DIY #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Monsters #Kidscards

Angled View


#KOCreationscards #Halloween #Creepitreal #DIY #Cardmaking #Stampinup #Monsters #Kidscards


If you like what I created and are looking to purchase any of the items I used then please use the carousel below. It has everything listed for your convenience.





Thank you for taking time out and visiting my blog today. If you have any questions please ask in comments below.
I always reply. πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)