Wednesday 30 August 2017

Enjoy The Little Things In Life Design Team - Vacation Memories


Image may contain: text

Welcome back crafty people 😊 I am so happy you could join me today.
The Video Blog Hop Design Team are a groups of demonstrators from all over the world. We on the last Wednesday of each month.
We have some wonderful projects and tutorials to share with you today, we hope to inspire you with new ideas and hopefully give you somehelpful along the way.
Today's theme is - Vacation Memories.

 As I have just recently returned from New Zealand paper crafting retreat  now is a perfect time to share something I created over there thanks to a class 😊 Plus you get to see some more of my pictures.

Our guest tutor while on the retreat was Susan Wong and she taught us how to make this gorgeous Straw Mini Album.
And I straight away, asked if it was OK to share this fabulous idea with you all 😇

Naturally Eclectic Mini Album


#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook


View of Naturally Eclectic Album from differing angles.

#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook


Here is a link for the written tutorial for this album that I have written up and added to my Google Docs to share..
You must have google drive to view this document.
MINI ALBUM TUTORIAL

As I have had 2 sick children for the past week and a half my time hasn't been condusive for creating a video.
Susan provided me with the original video from Renate Ecklmayr that she used to learn how to create these cute albums.
I will give you this link to Renate's blog HERE (the blog is written in german but you can use the translate button)
The video is also in German



This video along with my written tutorial will give you an idea of how the album goes together.

I almost have a video created though, and I will upload it to my You Tube Chanel as soon as it is ready.

I will now add a couple of more pictures of my already filled album for your viewing pleasure.

MINI ENVELOPE

Folded out to show card insert.

#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook


TAG INSERT

Partly pulled out.

#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook

ACCORDION FOLD 

Unfolded out and down

#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook

ACCORDION FOLD

Unfolded out and up.


#Minialbum #Holidaymemories #KOCreationcards #Naturallyeclectic #Memorykeeping #Bragbook


These would make perfect gifts for those about to travel, new parents and grand parents too. What a wonderful way to share their new family members or some of those treasured holiday photo's.
Make one for a 21st or an 18th and fill ot with memories leaving a few spots for new memories 😉

You are currently here with me Kim Oliver of Australia.
You will find a list for the names of the other DT members below, just click the name after mine to continue through the blog.







If you are looking to purchase any of the items I used to create this gorgeous mini album with then please use the carousel below.



Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today.
I do hope that you have enjoyed my efforts.

If you ahev any questions please ask then in comments below.
I always reply.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, such a lovely album and all the little details for decoration. A perfect place to store all the memories. Thank you so much for sharing your idea. Greetings Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, It has been a pleasure creating this and sharing with everyone too :)

      Delete
  2. The best part is when it's finished with photos! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous album! Love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow I love your album Kim ;O)
    The colors are great, and love how you decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janneke :) You have made my day x

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)