Friday 9 December 2016

Feather Together-Monochromatic - #CTC014

FEATHER TOGETHER!

WELCOME :)


Today's project was an order request that fitted in with a card challenge #CTC014 Monochromatic, 
so I was able to put it to double use and blog it,
and I do love sharing my projects, so this was the perfect excuse :)

With this card I am showcasing Dapper Denim and the Feather Together Stamp Set.
Being for a 40th I had to add a splash of silver to bling it up a bit.
 Also silver helps to reflect the colour back and it helps to add depth.
 I do hope Jessie doesn't mind hehehe.

"FEATHER TOGETHER"

#Feathertogether #KOCreationscards #Cardmaking #Handmade #Happybirthday #40thbirthday #fortiethbirthday #Largenumberframelits #Dapperdenim






monochromatic
mɒnə(ʊ)krəˈmatɪk/
adjective
  1. containing or using only one colour.
    "monochromatic light"


'SIDE VIEW'

#Feathertogether #KOCreationscards #Cardmaking #Handmade #Happybirthday #40thbirthday #fortiethbirthday #Largenumberframelits #Dapperdenim


The only ink colour used for this card was Dapper Denim! To get the shaded look I stamped off before stamping my image onto my card front. I also used the two step approach to the feather layers, which is easily achieved with the style of stamp that Feather Together is!
The numbers have been mounted using dimensional's onto two layered label die cuts in Silver Foil and Dapper Denim.


 'OPEN VIEW'

#Feathertogether #KOCreationscards #Cardmaking #Handmade #Happybirthday #40thbirthday #fortiethbirthday #Largenumberframelits #Dapperdenim



If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to create my project with, I have added them to the carousal below for your convenience.






Thank you so much for stopping by, If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask in the comment section xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into Case This Card this week Kim! I love that stamp set, it's still on my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)