Monday 23 October 2017

A Summer Time Butterfly Posy - #CI19

Image may contain: text

Welcome back everyone 😊
I am so happy you have decided to stop by my blog for a visit today.
I have been trying to use up some scraps that I have created over the last few weeks

So I decided I would create for Colour Inkspiration today.


I have been super busy these last few weeks with school holidays and then creating flat out once they went back to school.
Sometimes getting work done with the bairns at home isn't all that successful hahaha.
So I am just fitting this card in by the skin of my teeth 😅 .
I am creating a video for a International blog hop tomorrow and now must also go and prepare my pieces for that.


 The colours for this challenge are as follows.
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate and Garden Green.

These colours just scream Spring and Summer to me 😊
And summer means Butterflies and flowers where I live
(I live in a very temperate climate)

Butterfly Posy


#KOCreationscards #Watercolorwings #Butterflybasics #Inpiredbynature #Easternmedallions #Cardmaking #Stampinup #CI19
I pulled out some all time favourites stamp sets for this card, Watercolour Wings and Butterfly Basics!
My card base is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Basic Gray under the card front.
The back ground of my card came from some stamping off I was doing for another card.
The medallion was from my play with the Eastern Palace when I first purchased it.
I punched the flowers from some scrap Daffodil Delight using the blossom builder punch.
The little fine pieces of white are the trimmings from my card lol. 
I love how delicate they look, don't you?.

Angled View

#KOCreationscards #Watercolorwings #Butterflybasics #Inpiredbynature #Easternmedallions #Cardmaking #Stampinup #CI19
Thank you for popping in 😊


If you are searching for any of the items I used to create this beautiful summery card with, then please use the carousel below.




If you have any questions please ask them in the comment section below.
I always reply 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)