Thursday 17 November 2016

Sending Smiles Across the Miles - #CTC011


Welcome  :)

I have a surprise for you !

Today I am showcasing a new product suite that will be available for purchase to your my lovely customers from January 4th 2017
The suite consist of a stamp set called 'Lift Me Up' and matching die set called 'Up and Away' + if you spend $90 you can get the Matching DSP for FREE during Sale-A-Bration!

There are so many gorgeous sets in thes new catty. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing a stamp set + matching dies whenever I get the chance. This will give you an idea on what you can do, what you want and what you may NEED lol.
I am so very excited about some of these new products...There is even a gorgeous set of water colour pencils (for those who have been around a while YAAAAY they are back!) in a gorgeous range of colours. Shhhh I still have the old set....I love using them and can't part with them....THAT'S HOW GOOD THEY ARE, but just keep that between you and me :)

OK enough prattle from me.
I am entering the two cards (yes I made 2) into Jessie Holton's new card challenge pictured below.
 I have also entered the 'Sending Smiles' card into Kylie's weekly Highlights... Please click here for voting : Weekly Highlights  






Here is my first card 

'Thanks For Lifting Me Up'


#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits

I have stamped the hot air ballon images in Peekaboo peach , water melon wonder and Mint Macaron, the die cut them. I have mounted them onto a  the Night of Navy clouds DSP from 'Carried Away' which was cut using the largest oval Stitched Shape Framelit die. Another must have item ...They really help to give some embellishments or card toppers that finished look!
*These framelits are going to be taken of the available list soon due to their popularity, as stock has run out. If you would like to purchase them, make sure when you enter the order number (145372) when you order,  say you want to be notified of their return availability when that information notification pops up!


Open view

#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits

You can see that I have made the inside of this card a pop up style...Not as hard as it looks...I will post a video showing how easy this is ASAP...Hopefully in a week or so!

Which brings me to another set in the new catalogue! BALLOON POP UP THINLIT DIES!!!!!
OMG it is AMAZING!

Okay moving on lol



Partially closed view

#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits


the large balloon die is quite intricate...for this particular image I cut two of the images. There are also slices of the balloon shape in the dies that you can cut DSP to fill the areas with as you can see the different papers on the balloon pictured. After I have glued to slices of colour in place I laid a piece of Black Bakers Twine up the centre of the balloon and then glued the twin image in place to hold it.


Closed view


#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits

You can see that my balloon hangs out a little, this just means that it needs a larger envelope :) lol
I like how it hangs out, it gives the recipient another reason to open their card!


And now for the second card

'Sending Smiles Across The Miles'



#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits


I decided for this card to make the weather just a little chilly looking, it also matches the Smokey Slate colour that the hundreds of balloons are flying over :) I used the largest circle from the Layering Circle framelits for this card.




Open View


#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits

For the inside I have just stamped the balloons onto clean white paper using a cut out die shape as a mask, so I could make them all look like they were flying over, around and above each other.



Side View.

#Liftmeup #Upandaway #Carriedaway #Masculine #Giftoflove #KOCreationscards #Stitchedshapeframelits

Due to some of these items not being available yet until January 2017, the carousal below will be a little light on this time. 
But all the available products used will be listed as usual for your convenience :)






Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today. If you have any questions or you would just like to comment you can do so in the comment section below.
I always reply :)


8 comments:

  1. One word Kim.....Adorable.....am so in love with this set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Vicki, it's so fun and suitable for either gender! Thank you for stopping by to leave a comment too, much appreciated xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! Two awesome cards! I can't wait to get my hands on this gorgeous suite of products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie...You are going to love it when you get it...Cam't wait to see what you create too:)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love these cards Kim! Especially the white one! Thanks for entering them into Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie, I love entering your CASE and the masculine theme this week is just fantastic!

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! Love the pop up card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Sharon :) Very kind of you to take the time to leave a comment too xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)